My Family

My Family
Christmas Day is always Joyful!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cayman Christmas

I love the Cayman Islands and have finally returned after 18 years.  So much has changed and yet so much has remained the same.  :)  A friend of my parents lives here and has shown us many a fun day.  I love the smells, the sun, the ocean and the heat.  The food is wonderful everywhere!  Fireworks are on the beach almost every evening and New Years Eve was amazing.  

Claire and I


Downtown CI

Marnie's Patio

Sunset

Sunset

Devan at the Turtle Farm

Lizard at the Turtle  Farm....wish I knew my Lizards!! :)

Me looking Green at the Turtle Farm (Green awning!)

Claire

Camana Bay Shopping...expensive shopping 

FINALLY!!  A picture of all three of my  children  Claire, Devan and Alida. 

New Years Eve

New Years Eve Fireworks and the moon!!


Wreck down the beach.  I remember it from 18 years ago and at the time there was much more to it.  Apparently it  hit shore in early 1970.

Wreck in the distance and what the storm a few years ago did to the beach.  I still love it.


George Town Villas, where my folks had a place :) 



Parasailing

No comments:

Post a Comment